LPK Toilet Seat Disinfecting Foam - 400mL Refill
Quick and effective disinfection of the entire toilet seat
Please note the H and P phrases in the safety instructions.
LPK Toilet Seat Disinfecting Foam
QUICKLY & EFFECTIVELY
• Easy to use, just dispense foam onto toilet paper and wipe over the toilet seat
• No water or rinsing required
• Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, and active against viruses
• Dispose of in the toilet
Demonstrate your commitment to cleanliness & well-being with the LPK Toilet Seat Disinfecting range.
• Stylish, compact and discrete dispensing systems to suit any washroom environment
• Easy to install; supplied with command strips from 3M for trouble-free dispenser placement
• Formulations that are effective against bacteria & viruses with just one wipe
|Antimicrobial efficacy||Bactericidal (1min): EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 13697, active against MRSA, ESBE, VRE • Yeasticidal (5min): EN 1276, EN 1650, EN 13624, EN 13697 • Active against viruses: EN 14476 : Rotavirus (1min), Vaccine (30s - Covers notably the following enveloped viruses: Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Influenza, HIV…)|
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||82 x 92 x 68|
|Country of origin||France|
|Notes||Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release into the environment. Do not swallow. Do not mix with other products. Store at room temperature. Disposal of contents/container into an approved waste disposal container. Do not reuse packaging. In the event of an emergency, contact the nearest Poison Centre. Professional use.|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P273: Avoid release to the environment.