PREVEN'S PARIS® Antiseptic Wipes for hands, objects and surfaces, mint fragrance
Antiseptic wipes with outstanding effectiveness.
PREVEN'S PARIS Antiseptic Wipes are designed for the disinfection of hands, objects and small surfaces.
Eliminate 99.99% of germs and leave a pleasant mint fragrance. The wipes are made from biodegradable viscose. The pack is re-sealable and fits perfectly in your jacket pocket, handbag or glove compartment.
- Bactericidal (within 1 min), yeasticidal (within 5 min), active on selected viruses
- Active on Vaccinia virus* (covers the class of enveloped viruses including Coronavirus, Herpes virus, Hepatitis B and C, Influenza virus, HIV…) and Rotavirus
- Very good skin compatibility
- Tested under dermatological control
- Biodegradable tissue. Non-woven fabric made of vegetable fibres
- One package contains 30 wet wipes
- Dimensions: 160 x 200 mm
* According to EN 14476 + A1 (v.2015)
|Antimicrobial efficacy||mpregnated solution properties - Bactericidal (1min): EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 13697, active against MRSA, EBSE, ERV • Yeasticidal (5min): EN 1276, EN 1650, EN 13624, EN 13697 • Active against viruses: EN 14476 : Rotavirus (1min), Vaccine (30s - Covers notably the following enveloped viruses: Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Influenza, HIV…)|
|Case Dimensions (cm)||33,5 x 27,5 x 39|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||0,17|
|Barcode / Cover box||23556347010529|
|Country of origin||France|
|Notes||Liquid and vapor easily flammable. Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated place, keep cool. Keep out of the reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any existing contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. If irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. BIOZIDE PT1. Note: Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use. Exclusively for professional use.|
18 472-51-0 (1,2 mg/g).
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers