PURELL® Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub (LTX-12™/1200mL)
Hygienic hand sanitiser for hand disinfection that feels great to skin
Please note the H and P phrases in the safety instructions.
A breakthrough 'entire hospital' formulation with exceptional antimicrobial efficacy.
A gel that feels great to use and is clinically proven to maintain skin health.1
- Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful
- Conforms to: Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitiser), EN 12791 (surgical rub), virucidal according to EN 14476
- 70% alcohol formulation is suited for frequent use by hospital staff
- No-rinse hygienic hand rub
- Specially formulated with moisturisers to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed
- Recommended on hands that are lightly soiled & in conjunction with a hand hygiene regime
- Passed food tainting test in accordance with EN 4120:2007
- SMART-FLEX™ bottle design uses 30% less material than HDPE
- Controlled collapse technology maintains bottle shape longer while emptying
- Removable pump for easier recycling
Compatible with PURELL LTX-12™ 1200mL Dispensers.
1GOJO Industries, Inc., Functional – Field Test, 2011-01-F10232 and 2011-01-F10233, 10 May 2011
|Antimicrobial efficacy||Bactericidal (30s) : EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 1500 (3mL), EN 12791 (120s - 3h lasting effect) • Yeasticidal (30s): EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624 • Fungicidal (1min ): EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624 • Mycobactericidal: EN 14348 • Virucidal (1min): EN 14476.|
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||22,73 x 9,37 x 12,98|
|Case Dimensions (cm)||24,77 x 13,97 x 19,69|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||1,27|
|Barcode / Cover box||10073852028062|
|Country of origin||France|
|Notes||Liquid and vapor easily flammable. Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated place, keep cool. Keep out of the reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any existing contact lenses if possible. Wide version rinsing. If irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. BIOZIDE PT1. N-68,623th Note: Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use. Exclusively for professional use.|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to …
Published at: Sep 6, 2018
Published at: Sep 7, 2020