PURELL® TFX™ Touch-Free Dispenser 1200mL, metallic
Touch-free dispenser for PURELL hand sanitisers
With the PURELL® TFX™ touch-free dispensing system, there's nothing to touch - just place your hands below and the product is dispensed.
- Refill snaps securely into place with an audible click –
PURELL TFX™ Touch-free Dispenser for PURELL Hand Sanitiser
This touch-free dispenser with 1200mL capacity, combines advanced and reliable technology, making it an easy-to-maintain hand sanitising system. The PURELL TFX dispenser is an electronic, touch-free dispenser with 1200mL capacity. The motion sensor detects the hands and automatically doses the optimal amount of hand sanitising gel or foam (1.2 mL).
- Smart, trouble-free electronics using patent-pending technology to optimise energy use
- GOJO SMART-FLEX™ bottle design uses 30% less material than HDPE
- Dispenser turns off automatically when opened
- Fully RoHS compliant, UL/CE registered
- More handwashes than your average 800ml liquid soap dispenser
- LED light shows when battery charge is low
- Approximately 30,000 uses from three standard C-size alkaline batteries
- Large sight window for at-a-glance monitoring
- Refill snaps securely into place with an audible click
- GOJO SANITARY SEALED™ refill helps prevent contamination
Compatible with PURELL TFX 1200mL hand sanitiser refills
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||26,67 x 15,40 x 10,16|
|Case Dimensions (cm)||35,56 x 33,02 x 55,56|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||0.79|
|Barcode / Cover box||10073852015123|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
Published at: Sep 6, 2018