PURELL® ES8 Hand Sanitiser Dispenser – White
Always-ready touch-free hand sanitizer dispenser with energy-on-the-refill.
Each new refill comes with its own energy source - a coin cell battery integrated into the refill. Optional SMARTLINK™ modules add capability for service alerts, compliance monitoring and other upgrades as technology evolves. Elegant design complements décor.
- AT-A-GLANCE™ refills provide the easiest way to see when refills need to be changed
- Uses PURELL® ES8 1200 mL Hand Sanitiser refills
- Dispenser and formulation are calibrated to provide the optimal dose for effective hand hygiene
- Includes 4 "C" cell batteries - no tools required for replacing batteries
- SANITARY SEALED™ PET refill bottle with removable collar for easy recycling
- LOCK OR NOT™ technology - can convert to a locking system
- Fully ADA compliant
- Guaranteed reliability
GOJO has a corporate commitment to sustainability. For more information, visit our sustainability page or download the GOJO Sustainability Report. Simply elegant: PURELL® ES dispensers reflect and enhance the image of any facility Available with green certified formulations. View product tab for formulation certification information. Sealed soap dispensing system locks out germs to protect health and well-being of restroom users. Fresh nozzle included with each refill.
Compatible with PURELL® ES8 1200 mL Hand Sanitiser refills
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||23 x 10 x 14|
|Case Dimensions (cm)||25,4 x 13,65 x 16,51|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||1.06|
|Barcode / Cover box||10073852501862|
|Country of origin||US|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers