GOJO® Antimicrobial Plus Foam Handwash (ADX-12™/1250ml)
Antimicrobial foaming lotion for hygienic hand washing.
✓ Effective against Coronavirus
✓ Suitable for sensitive skin
Please note the H and P phrases in the safety instructions.
The quat free GOJO Antimicrobial Plus Foam Handwash is gentle on skin and formulated to be highly effective.
- Sutiable for use in food handling areas, such as restaurants, front and back office, kitchens, food processing and facility management
- Suitable for sensitive skin1 and formulatd for high frequency use
- Enriched with a moisturising plant-based agent
- Broad spectrum efficacy2 (bacteria, yeats & virus)
- Passes EN 1499 in 30 seconds
- Food taint test compliant: BS EN ISO 4120:2007
- Targets food specific pathogens such as Salmonella, Listeria and E.coli
- Unfragranced and colourless
- SMART-FLEX™ bottle design uses 30% less material than HDPE
- CONTROLLED COLLAPSE™ Technology maintains bottle shape longer during emptying
- Removable pump for easier recycling
Compatible with GOJO® ADX-12™ 1250mL Dispensers.
1Evaluation of the acute cutaneous tolerance of a biocide on 22 volunteers with sensitive skin – Single patch test.
2Active on selected viruses according to EN 14476 standard methodology.
|Antimicrobial efficacy||bacteria (30s) : EN 1276, EN 13727+ A2*(hygienic hand washing conditions), effective against Salmonella enterica and Listeria monocytogenes, EN 1499 (1.1 ml)
Mushrooms (30s) : EN 1650, EN 13627 (hygienic hand washing conditions)
Virus (30s) : EN 14476+ A1*, active against Herps Simplex Type 1 (HSV-1), H1N1, PRV (model virus for hepatitis B), active against vacciciavirus
Broad spectrum action against enveloped viruses such as Coranvirus, HIV, influenza virus, hepatitis B and C and herpes viruses in accordance with the method according to EN 14476
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||26,04 x 10,16 x 8,89|
|Case Dimensions (cm)||27,94 x 11,43 x 28,74|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||1,38|
|Country of origin||France|
|Notes||Biocidal product TP1. For professional use only. Use biocides with caution. Read the label and product information before use.|
|Precaution for use||For external use only - Do not swallow - Do not mix with other products - Use biocides with caution - Read label and product information before use - The packaging must be disposed of as hazardous waste or, if rinsed, as non-hazardous waste under the full responsibility of the manufacturer The pure product must not be released into the environment - Do not reuse the empty packaging - For more information see the MSDS of the product - In case of emergency contact the nearest poison control centre - Keep away from light|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P273: Avoid release to the environment.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P313: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337: If eye irritation persists:
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Published at: Sep 6, 2018
|Downloads Hospitality and Leisure|