PURELL® Surface Sanitising Spray, 750ml bottle
Convenient, effective surface wipes, desgined for food contact surfaces.
✓ Active against Coronavirus
✓ Proven to kill up to 99.999% of most harmful germs
✓ Formula contains 100% ingredients from natural origin
Convenient, effective surface spray, desgined for food contact surfaces.
FAST ACTING, HIGH EFFICACY FORMULA FOR FOOD CONTACT AREAS
Specially formulated for food contact surfaces, PURELL Surface Sanitising Spray & Wipes are proven to be Bactericidal, Fungicidal and Virucidal with short contact times.
Specifically tested against Listeria, Salmonella, Yersinia enterocolitica and Campylobacter jejuni microorganisms, often
responsible for foodborne illness outbreaks.
- Effective against Coronavirus (30s)*
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal
- Proven to kill up to 99.999% of most harmful germs
- Fast acting & quick drying
- Passed food tainting test according to Tetrad Test ASTM International E 3009-15
Sanitises everywhere you need it, front and back of house, with no rinse required on food contact surfaces.
- Tested specifically on bacteria, yeast and viruses for the food environment
- Suitable for a variety of applications such as the sanitising of:
- Food storage containers
- Kitchen utensils
- Smooth, non-porous surfaces
- Refrigerated display cases
- Fragrance free
- Blue wipe substrate suitable for food preparation areas
- First wipe pre-pulled
KEEPING SUSTAINABILITY IN MIND
PURELL surface sanitising products support our commitment to the environment.
- Formula contains 100% ingredients from natural origin
- Contains ethanol from a vegetal origin
- Biodegradable formula
* Tested against Coronavirus BCoV (surrogate virus), according to EN 14476 standard.
|Antimicrobial efficacy||Bactericidal according to EN 1276, EN 13727 (30s), EN 13697 (2min), active against Listeria and Salmonella, Yersinia enterocolitica, Campylobacter jejuni. • Mycobactericide according to EN 14348 (30s.) • Fungicide according to EN 1650, EN 13624 (1min), EN 13697 (5min), effective against Saccharomyces cerevisiae • Virucide according to EN 14476 effective against norovirus, adenovirus (1min) and rotavirus, herpes, BVDV , PRV (30s).|
|Case Dimensions (cm)||22,09 x 14,94 x 14,64|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||0,157|
|Country of origin||France|
|Notes||Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. Do not swallow. Do not mix with other products. Dispose of the contents / container in a waste container. Do not reuse packaging. In case of emergency, notify the nearest anti-poison center. Biocidal product PT2 and PT4. For professional use.|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
Published at: Aug 31, 2018
Published at: Aug 31, 2018
Published at: Sep 7, 2020