PREVEN’S® Sanitising Wipes for Hands, Objects and Surfaces
30 disinfecting wipes with outstanding impact.
Please note the H and P phrases in the safety instructions.
PREVEN'S PARIS wipes sanitise hands, objects and small surfaces.
Eliminates 99.8% of all germs. The wipes are 100% biodegradable. The pack is resealable and fits perfectly in your jacket pocket, handbag or glove compartment.
- Bactericidal, levurocidal, fungicidal
- Active on vaccinia virus* (covers the class of enveloped viruses including coronavirus, influenza and herpes viruses) and rotavirus.
- virucidal within 30 seconds
- bactericidal within 60 seconds
- Cleans and sanitises hands, surfaces and objects
- Very good skin compatibility
- Tested under dermatological conditions
- Biodegradable fabric. Non-woven fabric made from vegetable fibres
- One package contains 30 wet wipes
- Dimensions: 160 x 200 mm
* According to EN 14476 + A1 (v.2015)
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||2 x 9 x 13,5|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||0.94|
|Barcode / Cover box||13415360000418|
|Country of origin||France|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P313: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337: If eye irritation persists:
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to …