PURELL® Advanced Hygienic Hand Sanitising Foam, 535ml Pump Bottle
A breakthrough foam formulation, proven to help maintain skin health.
Please note the H and P phrases in the safety instructions.
An hygienic hand sanitising foam that feels great to use and is clinically proven to maintain skin health.
Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy
Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful
Conforms to: Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitiser), EN 12791 (surgical rub), virucidal according to EN 14476
70% alcohol formulation is suited for frequent use by hospital staff
No-rinse hygienic hand rub
Specially formulated with moisturisers to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed
Recommended on hands that are lightly soiled & in conjunction with a hand hygiene regime
Passed food tainting test in accordance with EN 4120:2007
|Antimicrobial efficacy||Bactericidal (30s): EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 1500 (3mL), EN 12791 (120s - 3h lasting effect), active against Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella enterica • Yeasticidal (30s): EN 1650, EN 13624 • Fungicidal (1min ): EN 1650, EN 13624 • Mycobactericidal: EN 14348 • Virucidal (1min): EN 14476.|
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||18,42 x 8,89 x 8,89|
|Case Dimensions (cm)||22,70 x 19,21 x 19,21|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||0,69|
|Barcode / Cover box||10073852020288|
|Country of origin||US|
|Notes||Liquid and vapor easily flammable. Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated place, keep cool. Keep out of the reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any existing contact lenses if possible. Wide version rinsing. If irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. BIOZIDE PT1. N-68,626th Note: Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use. Exclusively for professional use.|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.