PURELL HEALTHY SOAP High Performance Schaumseife (ES6/1200ml)
Please note the H and P phrases in the safety instructions.
Remarkably mild, self-preserved soap formulation removes more than 99% of dirt and germs.
- CLEAN RELEASE™ Technology reaches into skin's cracks and crevices 2X better than regular soap to remove dirt and germs³
- AT-A-GLANCE™ refills: Monitor product level with just one look
- A 0.53 log germ removal improvement on dry, irritated skin compared to regular soap - 3.4X fewer germs left on skin⁴
- Formulated specifically for dry, sensitive skin and frequently washed hands
- Removes 33% more bio soil than regular soap⁵
- Free of harsh preservatives, antibacterials, parabens, phthalates, fragrance and dye
- Rinses fast and clean for easy gloving - saves an average of 15,000 gallons per year in a 500-bed hospital
- Better wash experience - 95% preferred over regular soap⁶
- Meets USDA certified biobased standard - made with 90% biobased content
- Remarkably mild healthcare formulation removes over 99% of dirt and germs without antibacterial ingredients or harsh preservatives.¹ ²
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||21,5 x 8,5 x 14|
|Case Dimensions (cm)||24,77 x 14,92 x 19,69|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||1,4|
|Barcode / Cover box||10073852284086|
|Country of origin||US|
|Precaution for use||
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233: Keep container tightly closed.
- P235: Keep cool.
- P240: Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241: Use explosion-proof [electrical/ventilating/lighting/…] equipment.
- P242: Use non-sparking tools.
- P243: Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection/ hearing protection/…
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P313: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337: If eye irritation persists:
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- P370: In case of fire:
- P378: Use … to extinguish.
- P403: Store in a well-ventilated place.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to …
Published at: Apr 13, 2023
|Downloads Hospitality and Leisure|