PURELL® LTX-7™ Starter Kit, White
PURELL Starter Kit including a PURELL LTX™ touch-free dispenser and a PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub refill
Touch-free dispenser for PURELL hand sanitisers - Starter Kit
This starter kit is ideal for washrooms with limited space.
PURELL LTX™ Touch-free Dispenser for PURELL Hand Sanitiser
- Easy Maintenance – large sight window and skylight
- Smart, Trouble-Free Electronics
- SANITARY SEALED™ Refills – snap quickly and easily into place. Protect users from the contamination risks of bulk soap
- Controlled Collapse Refills – patent-pending refills engineered to hold their shape while emptying
- Refills made with SMART-FLEX™ Technology using 30% less material than rigid HDPE bottles
PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub
A breakthrough formulation with exceptional antimicrobial efficacy. A gel that feels great to use and is clinically proven to maintain skin health1.
Ideal for healthcare, food processing, hospitality and leisure, jobs and education.
- Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy
- Removable pump for easier recycling
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful
- Conforms to: Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitiser), EN 12791 (surgical rub), virucidal according to EN 14476
- 70% alcohol formulation is suited for frequent use by hospital staff
- No-rinse hygienic hand rub
- Specially formulated with moisturisers to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed
- Recommended on hands that are lightly soiled & in conjunction with a hand hygiene regime
- Passed food tainting test in accordance with EN 4120:2007
- SMART-FLEX™ bottle design uses 30% less material than HDPE
- Controlled collapse technology maintains bottle shape longer while emptying
Compatible with PURELL LTX™ 700mL Dispensers.
¹ GOJO Industries, Inc., Functional Field Test, 2011-01-F10232 and 2011-01-F10233, May 10, 2011.
|Antimicrobial efficacy||Bactericidal (30s) : EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 1500 (3mL), EN 12791 (120s - 3h lasting effect) • Yeasticidal (30s): EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624 • Fungicidal (1min ): EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624 • Mycobactericidal: EN 14348 • Virucidal (1min): EN 14476.|
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||21,90 x 14,58 x 10,10|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||2,08|
|Country of origin||France|
|Notes||Liquid and vapor easily flammable. Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated place, keep cool. Keep out of the reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any existing contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. If irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. BIOZIDE PT1. N-68,623th Note: Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use. Exclusively for professional use.|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers