PURELL® LTX-7™ Dispenser 700mL, white
Touch-free dispenser for PURELL 700mL hand sanitiser refills
The PURELL LTX touch-free dispenser offers exceptional reliability, easy service, and design that looks good in any environment. Small size 700mL PURELL dispenser is ideal for washrooms with limited space.
Available in your choice of high capacity LTX-12™ for reduced maintenance in high-traffic areas or small footprint LTX-7™ for compact spaces.
The range of PURELL touch-free dispensers and refills make it easier to maintain pristine washrooms.
PURELL LTX™ Touch-free Dispenser for PURELL Hand Sanitiser
- Easy Maintenance with a large sight window and skylight to make it easy to see when the refill needs to be replaced
- Smart, trouble-free electronics using patent-pending technology to optimise energy use
- SANITARY SEALED™ Refills – snap quickly and easily into place. Protect users from the contamination risks of bulk soap
- Controlled Collapse Refills – patent-pending refills engineered to hold their shape while emptying
- GOJO LOCK OR NOT™ Technology – open using dual side latches, or convert to a locking cabinet by simply snapping out the key
- Refills made with SMART-FLEX™ Technology using 30% less material than rigid HDPE bottles
- Easy to recycle – removable pump promotes convenient recycling
Compatible with PURELL LTX 700mL hand sanitiser refills
|Barcode / Cover box||10073852026457|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
Published at: Sep 6, 2018