PURELL® TFX™ Starter Kit, White
PURELL Starter Kit including a PURELL TFX™ dispenser and a PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub refill
✓ Effective against coronavirus
✓ Contains moisturisers to keep the skin healthy
Please note the H and P phrases in the safety instructions.
Touch-free dispenser for PURELL hand sanitisers - Starter Kit
PURELL TFX™ Touch Free Dispenser for PURELL Hand Sanitiser
This touch-free dispenser with 1200mL capacity, combines advanced and reliable technology, making it an easy-to-maintain hand sanitising system. The PURELL TFX dispenser is an electronic, touch-free dispenser with 1200mL capacity. The motion sensor detects the hands and automatically doses the optimal amount of hand sanitising gel or foam (1.2 mL).
- Trouble-free performance
- SMART-FLEX™ bottle design uses 30% less material than HDPE
- Large sight window for at-a-glance monitoring
- Refill snaps securely into place with an audible click
- SANITARY SEALED™ refill helps prevent contamination
Compatible with PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub TFX 1200mL Refill
BREAKTHROUGH FORMULATION WITH EXCEPTIONAL ANTIMICROBIAL EFFICACY
- A hygienic hand rub that feels great to use and is clinically proven to help maintain skin health¹
- Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy
- No-rinse hygienic hand rub
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful
- Active against Coronavirus (30 seconds), according to EN 14476²
- Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitiser). Conforms to EN 12791 (surgical rub) EN 1276 and EN 13727, virucidal according to EN 14476, fungicidal and yeasticidal according to EN13624 and
EN 1650; and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348
- 70% alcohol formulation is suited for frequent use by hospital staff
- Effective against community based infections
- Specially formulated with moisturisers to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed
- Recommended on hands that are lightly soiled & in conjunction with a hand hygiene regime
- Passed food tainting test in accordance with EN 4120:2007
PURELL ADVANCED HYGIENIC HAND RUB - THE PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO ROUTINE HANDWASHING.
- Use after and between handwashes, or when hands are not visibly soiled, to help maintain hand hygiene
- Ideal for healthcare, food service, hospitality and leisure, the workplace and education settings
CREATE A LASTING IMPRESSION:
- Offering PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub within your facility promotes an impression of cleanliness and
hygiene to your staff and guests
- Formulation leaves no sticky residue as well as being unfragranced and colourless
- Efficacy improves with repeated use³
- Fast, broad-spectrum antimicrobial efficacy
- PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub is compatible with latex, nitrile and vinyl gloves
¹ GOJO Industries, Inc., Functional – Field Test, 2011-01-F10233, 10 May 2011.
² Tested against Coronavirus BCoV (surrogate virus) according to EN 14476 standard.
³ ASTM E1174 Study #100635-101, September 2010, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT.
|Antimicrobial efficacy||Bactericidal (30s) : EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 1500 (3mL), EN 12791 (120s - 3h lasting effect) • Yeasticidal (30s): EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624 • Fungicidal (1min ): EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624 • Mycobactericidal: EN 14348 • Virucidal (1min): EN 14476.|
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||26,67 x 15,40 x 10,16|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||2,13|
|Country of origin||US|
|Notes||Liquid and vapor easily flammable. Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated place, keep cool. Keep out of the reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any existing contact lenses if possible. Wide version rinsing. If irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. BIOZIDE PT1. N-68,623th Note: Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use. Exclusively for professional use.|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to …
Published at: Sep 6, 2018
Published at: Sep 7, 2020