PURELL® VF + Hygienic Hand Rub (TFX™/1200ml)
Thanks to its patent-pending unique formulation, PURELL® VF + Hygienic Hand Sanitizer delivers world-class efficiency with short contact times. It provides protection for healthcare professionals and patients in real working conditions.
• Broad Spectrum of Activity
• Exceeds the EN standards for medical hand sanitizers and antiseptics
• Kills up to 99.999% of the most common potentially dangerous germs
• Suitable for use in the entire clinical routine
• Fast contact time and broad spectrum antimicrobial action
• Ensures healthy skin
• Developed under the aspect of sustainability
PURELL® VF + Hygienic Hand Sanitizer offers exceptional efficiency combined with good skin tolerance. It promotes hand hygiene and thus contributes decisively to preventing the spread of infections.
|Antimicrobial efficacy||Bactericidal (30s): EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 1500 (3mL), EN 12791 (90s - 3h lasting effect), active against MDR bacteria ( MRSA, ESBLE, VRE, IRPA), Klebsiella pneumoniae, Acinetobacter baumanii, Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella enterica • Yeasticidal (30s): EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624 • Fungicidal (45s ): EN 1275, EN 13624 • Mycobactericidal: EN 14348 • Virucidal (45s): EN 14476: Adenovirus, Poliovirus, Norovirus, Vaccinia virus, Rotavirus.|
|Country of origin||France|
|Notes||Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. Do not swallow. Do not mix with other products. Dispose of the contents / container in a waste container. Do not reuse packaging. In case of emergency, notify the nearest anti-poison center. Biocidal product PT2 and PT4. For professional use.|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers