PURELL® ADVANCED Hygienic Hand Rub, 300mL Pump Bottle
✓ Effective against Coronavirus
✓ Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy
BREAKTHROUGH FORMULATION WITH EXCEPTIONAL ANTIMICROBIAL EFFICACY
- A hygienic hand rub that feels great to use and is clinically proven to help maintain skin health¹
- Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy
- No-rinse hygienic hand rub
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful
- Active against Coronavirus (30 seconds), according to EN 14476²
- Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitiser). Conforms to EN 12791 (surgical rub) EN 1276 and EN 13727, virucidal according to EN 14476, fungicidal and yeasticidal according to EN13624 and
EN 1650; and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348
- 70% alcohol formulation is suited for frequent use by hospital staff
- Effective against community based infections
- Specially formulated with moisturisers to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed
- Recommended on hands that are lightly soiled & in conjunction with a hand hygiene regime
- Passed food tainting test in accordance with EN 4120:2007
PURELL ADVANCED HYGIENIC HAND RUB - THE PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO ROUTINE HANDWASHING.
- Use after and between handwashes, or when hands are not visibly soiled, to help maintain hand hygiene
- Ideal for healthcare, food service, hospitality and leisure, the workplace and education settings
CREATE A LASTING IMPRESSION:
- Offering PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub within your facility promotes an impression of cleanliness and
hygiene to your staff and guests
- Formulation leaves no sticky residue as well as being unfragranced and colourless
- Efficacy improves with repeated use³
- Fast, broad-spectrum antimicrobial efficacy
- PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub is compatible with latex, nitrile and vinyl gloves
¹ GOJO Industries, Inc., Functional – Field Test, 2011-01-F10233, 10 May 2011.
² Tested against Coronavirus BCoV (surrogate virus) according to EN 14476 standard.
³ ASTM E1174 Study #100635-101, September 2010, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT.
|Antimicrobial efficacy||Bactericidal (30s) : EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 1500 (3mL), EN 12791 (120s - 3h lasting effect) • Yeasticidal (30s): EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624 • Fungicidal (1min ): EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624 • Mycobactericidal: EN 14348 • Virucidal (1min): EN 14476.|
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||17,72 x 4,29 x 7,39|
|Case Dimensions (cm)||19,3 x 17,7 x 23,4|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||0,32|
|Barcode / Cover box||10073852073215|
|Country of origin||France|
|Notes||Flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Do not swallow. Do not mix with other products. Store at room temperature. Dispose of contents/container into an approved waste disposal container. Do not reuse packaging. In the event of an emergency, contact the nearest Poison Centre. May discolour certain fabrics or surfaces. Professional use. * Repeat the operation in accordance with the hygiene protocol in place.|
|Precaution for use||
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
Published at: Sep 6, 2018
Published at: Sep 7, 2020