PURELL® Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub, 500mL with flip cap
✓ Effective against Coronavirus
✓ Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy
Please note the H and P phrases in the safety instructions.
BREAKTHROUGH FORMULATION WITH EXCEPTIONAL ANTIMICROBIAL EFFICACY
- A hygienic hand rub that feels great to use and is clinically proven to help maintain skin health¹
- Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy
- No-rinse hygienic hand rub
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful
- Active against Coronavirus (30 seconds), according to EN 14476²
- Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitiser). Conforms to EN 12791 (surgical rub) EN 1276 and EN 13727, virucidal according to EN 14476, fungicidal and yeasticidal according to EN13624 and
EN 1650; and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348
- 70% alcohol formulation is suited for frequent use by hospital staff
- Effective against community based infections
- Specially formulated with moisturisers to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed
- Recommended on hands that are lightly soiled & in conjunction with a hand hygiene regime
- Passed food tainting test in accordance with EN 4120:2007
PURELL ADVANCED HYGIENIC HAND RUB - THE PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO ROUTINE HANDWASHING.
- Use after and between handwashes, or when hands are not visibly soiled, to help maintain hand hygiene
- Ideal for healthcare, food service, hospitality and leisure, the workplace and education settings
CREATE A LASTING IMPRESSION:
- Offering PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub within your facility promotes an impression of cleanliness and
hygiene to your staff and guests
- Formulation leaves no sticky residue as well as being unfragranced and colourless
- Efficacy improves with repeated use³
- Fast, broad-spectrum antimicrobial efficacy
- PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub is compatible with latex, nitrile and vinyl gloves
¹ GOJO Industries, Inc., Functional – Field Test, 2011-01-F10233, 10 May 2011.
² Tested against Coronavirus BCoV (surrogate virus) according to EN 14476 standard.
³ ASTM E1174 Study #100635-101, September 2010, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT.
|Antimicrobial efficacy||Bactericidal (30s) : EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 1500 (3mL), EN 12791 (120s - 3h lasting effect) • Yeasticidal (30s): EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624 • Fungicidal (1min ): EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624 • Mycobactericidal: EN 14348 • Virucidal (1min): EN 14476.|
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||17,72 x 5,64 x 9,16|
|Case Dimensions (cm)||23,1 x 20,8 x 27,3|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||0.5|
|Barcode / Cover box||10073852290148|
|Country of origin||France|
|Notes||Flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Do not swallow. Do not mix with other products. Store at room temperature. Dispose of contents/container into an approved waste disposal container. Do not reuse packaging. In the event of an emergency, contact the nearest Poison Centre. May discolour certain fabrics or surfaces. Professional use. * Repeat the operation in accordance with the hygiene protocol in place.|
|Precaution for use||
Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to …
Published at: Sep 7, 2020
Published at: Jan 17, 2023
Published at: Jan 12, 2023