PURELL® Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub (ADX-12™/1200mL)
Hygienic hand sanitiser for hand disinfection that feels great to skin
✓ Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy
✓ Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful
Please note the H and P phrases in the safety instructions.
BREAKTHROUGH FORMULATION WITH EXCEPTIONAL ANTIMICROBIAL EFFICACY
An hygienic hand rub that feels great to use and is clinically proven to help maintain skin health.¹
- Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful
- Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitiser). Conforms to EN 12791 (surgical rub) EN 1276 and EN 13727, virucidal according to EN 14476, fungicidal and yeasticidal according to EN13624 and EN 1650; and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348
- 70% alcohol formulation is suitable for frequent use by hospital staff
- Effective against community based infections
- Passed food tainting test in accordance with EN 4120:2007
- Controlled collapse technology maintains bottle shape longer while emptying
- Removable pump for easier recycling
- SANITARY SEALED™ refill helps prevent contamination
PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub – the perfect complement to routine handwashing.
- Use after and between handwashes, or when hands are not visibly soiled, to help maintain hand hygiene
- Ideal for healthcare, food service, hospitality and leisure, the workplace and education settings
CREATE A LASTING IMPRESSION:
Offering PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub within your facility promotes an impression of cleanliness and hygiene to your staff and guests
- Formulation leaves no sticky residue as well as being unfragranced and colourless
- Efficacy improves with repeated use²
- Fast, broad-spectrum antimicrobial efficacy
- PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub is compatible with latex, nitrile and vinyl gloves
Compatible with PURELL ADX-12™ 1200mL Dispensers.
1. GOJO Industries, Inc., Functional – Field Test, 2011-01-F10232-F10233, 10 May 2011.
2. Based on significant difference in bacterial log reductions between wash 1 and 10.
|Antimicrobial efficacy||Bactericidal (30s) : EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 1500 (3mL), EN 12791 (120s - 3h lasting effect) • Yeasticidal (30s): EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624 • Fungicidal (1min ): EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624 • Mycobactericidal: EN 14348 • Virucidal (1min): EN 14476.|
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||26,04 x 10,16 x 8,89|
|Case Dimensions (cm)||27,94 x 11,43 x 28,74|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||1,38|
|Barcode / Cover box||10073852028123|
|Country of origin||US|
|Notes||Liquid and vapor easily flammable. Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated place, keep cool. Keep out of the reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any existing contact lenses if possible. Wide version rinsing. If irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. BIOZIDE PT1. N-68,623th Note: Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use. Exclusively for professional use.|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to …
Published at: Sep 6, 2018
Published at: Sep 7, 2020
Published at: Jan 17, 2023