PURELL® ADX-12™ 1200mL Dispenser, chrome/black
Manual dispenser for PURELL 1200mL hand sanitiser refills
PURELL ADX Dispensers offer exceptional reliability, easy service, and design that looks good in any environment. This high capacity 1200mL PURELL dispenser is ideal for high traffic areas. Large sight window, skylight and crystal-clear refill bottles make it easy to check fill status.
Available in your choice of high capacity ADX-12™ for reduced maintenance in high-traffic areas or small footprint ADX-7™ for compact spaces. Converts to a locking dispenser at any time by simply removing the key from inside the dispenser.
PURELL ADX™ manual dispenser for PURELL Hand Sanitisers
- GOJO Lifetime Performance Guarantee
- Easy Maintenance – large sight window and skylight
- SANITARY SEALED™ Refills – snap quickly and easily into place. Protect users from the contamination risks of bulk soap
- Controlled Collapse Refills – patent-pending refills engineered to hold their shape while emptying
- Refills made with SMART-FLEX™ Technology using 30% less material than rigid HDPE bottles
- GOJO LOCK OR NOT™ Technology – Open using dual side latches, or by removing the key make it a lockable cabinet
- Easy to recycle – removable pump promotes convenient recycling
Compatible with PURELL ADX 1200mL hand sanitiser refills
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||10,08 x 30,12 x 11,80|
|Case Dimensions (cm)||32 x 24,45 x 31,59|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||0.56|
|Barcode / Cover box||10073852023265|
|Country of origin||US|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
Published at: Sep 6, 2018