PURELL® LTX-12™ Dispenser 1200mL, chrome/black
Touch-free dispenser for PURELL 1200mL hand sanitiser refills
The PURELL LTX touch-free dispenser offer exceptional reliability, easy service, and design that looks good in any environment. This high capacity 1200ml touch-free PURELL dispenser is ideal for high traffic areas.
Available in your choice of high capacity LTX-12™ for reduced maintenance in high-traffic areas or small footprint LTX-7™ for compact spaces.
The range of PURELL touch-free dispensers and refills make it easier to maintain pristine washrooms.
PURELL LTX™ Touch-free Dispenser for PURELL Hand Sanitiser
- Easy Maintenance with a large sight window and skylight to make it easy to see when the refill needs to be replaced
- Smart, trouble-free electronics using patent-pending technology to optimise energy use
- SANITARY SEALED™ Refills – snap quickly and easily into place. Protect users from the contamination risks of bulk soap
- Controlled Collapse Refills – patent-pending refills engineered to hold their shape while emptying
- GOJO LOCK OR NOT™ Technology – open using dual side latches, or convert to a locking cabinet by simply snapping out the key
- Refills made with SMART-FLEX™ Technology using 30% less material than rigid HDPE bottles
- Easy to recycle – removable pump promotes convenient recycling
Compatible with PURELL LTX 1200mL hand sanitiser refills
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||21,90x14,58x10,10|
|Case Dimensions (cm)||12,38x30,64x44,61|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||1,34|
|Barcode / Cover box||10073852026464|
|Country of origin||US|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
Published at: Sep 6, 2018